Legacy LockersGive Now
With a continued focus on BUILDING CHAMPIONS IN THE CLASSROOM, IN COMPETITION AND IN THE COMMUNITY we have officially launched our Legacy Locker Initiative. Our goal is to have the naming rights sold for every locker in our locker rooms. Our lockers are limited and each sport varies in the quantity of available lockers. In all, we have a total of 200 lockers throughout the campus that are available to be claimed. Proceeds from this initiative will go toward building a greater student-athlete experience and toward sport specific initiatives. Please don’t wait, ensure your locker today!
Legacy Locker Highlights
Your Name/Company Name
- The naming right is $5,000 per locker, to be paid off within two years.
- All donations support The Owls Fund.
- There are limited lockers available per sport's home locker room. Lockers will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Lockers may be named for the person making the donation (see sample above), family, corporation, in memory of someone (see sample below), or in honor of someone.
- The offer is extended to former Kennesaw State University lettermen, coaches, managers, and trainers, donors, season ticket holders, and the general public.
- Current players are not eligible to receive a naming right.
- Recognition with one or two names will include position, years lettered, and, if applicable, all-star accolades.
- Recognition plaques with three to five names will include position and years lettered.
- All donors to the Legacy Locker Initiative will receive an invitation to a celebration reception in the volleyball home locker room.
- All locker donor names will be listed in a display outside of the sport's home locker room.